Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 416

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room

  1. #251
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Yoweser Boss Grrl, we is gonna get busy, yowser boss grrl we have it sparklin fer ya 'n no time...LOL [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  2. #252
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That's more like it! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #253
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NYJ, I am relating to the song "NAG".
    How about a water break? We have been cleaning allday!

  4. #254
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Oh ok Charlie~ you can have some H20. But, then it's back to work Chop~Chop... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #255
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey you guys did a great job CCleaning up. Sorry I'm late. I see you had the pleasure of working for, the boss CCupcake, NewYorkJettster.
    Ain't she quite the wonderful little slave driver though! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] //oo\\

    I'll post these links here for everyone's CConvenience!
    3 cheers again to the CClean-up CCrew!
    Big time attaboys for EllaNoise and Charlie!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

    OLD Chat Room
    http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cherie/chat.html

    NEW Chat Room
    http://pub14.bravenet.com/chat/show....75685171&cpv=1

  6. #256
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ha... I'm not that bad of a boss. I took off that Ball and Chain [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] and gave them bread and water. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #257
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by CHERIECURRIE:
    Hi everyone,
    I've been so busy and my carving business is doing well. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I want you to know that I'm going to drop in on the chat room but it won't be this Friday do to a session I have to sing on Texas Terry's new record.
    I promise I will join you soon but can't tell you when! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    Hee hee!!
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] and take care.
    Cherie
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    a BLAST from the previous page!!!!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #258
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Cherie possibility makes me feel like a kid on christmas eve!
    Gus, NYJ,Ella nad co. I might drop in around 8:30-9:00 in the old chat room tonight if any one is around.

  9. #259
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I usually try to make it there on Saturdays! I hope to make it there when Cherie is on line. Too bad its a secret when.
    I guess I will have to keep my Saturdays open. This Saturday I am going out for a friends birthday, but after that, I am making NO plans!

  10. #260
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Sorry I missed you Charlie. Thanks anyway for the heads up. Did anyone else make it in?
    Hey CCfan KEEP trying! We would enjoy your CCompany 4 sure!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic